When you think nightlife, you probably picture dazzling strobe lights, DJ tunes, and neon-lit dance floors at a pub or bar. Bengaluru is famous for its pub and bar scene, known among many Indians as the Pub Capital of the country. However, Bengaluru nightlife has so much more to offer than drinking and dancing the night away. We’ve curated a unique list of night-out spots/activities in Bengaluru for you to experience. Ready to experience a different dimension of Bengaluru nightlife?
Late Night Cravings: Bengaluru Eateries
– The VV Puram Food Street: You’ll find a veritable feast of snacks here, with everything from sweet buns to twister potatoes here. The street stays active well into the night at 1 AM, making it perfect for your midnight snacking.
– Richie Rich, Shivananda Circle: Open till 1 AM, this cozy eatery offers classic Indian snacks and desserts like ice cream shakes and papdi chaat. Perfect for a simple night hangout with good food and great friends!
Bengaluru Night Road Trips
– The BMIC Cruise: Want to get away from the city for a peaceful retreat? Get your car out and experience the pure thrill of riding on the pristine expressway of the BIMC. There are plenty of sights along the way for an eventful night!
– Nandi Hills Getaway: A quaint haven located away from the city’s hubbub, in the lap of nature. Catching the sunrise here is an unparalleled experience in an urban setting like Bengaluru.
– Night Camping: Do you seek the thrill of the great outdoors? You’re in luck, for the Bengaluru area is home to ample hiking and camping spots. Sunset bonfires at idyllic locations like Antharagange’s caverns or Kanakapura’s lake are a breath of fresh air from your 9-5 daily grind.
Bengaluru Nightlife Redefined
The Garden City of India has a plethora of memorable nightlife activities if you look a little beyond the pub-crawling and barhopping surface. What are some of your favorite night-out hotspots in the city? Share it with us in the comments!